Last Updated: June 6, 2023
1. About Cookies
b) Similar technologies are technologies which enable tracking user behaviour.
- Web Beacons – Web beacons are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called “clear gifs”, “single pixel gifs”, “page tags” or “web bugs”. We use web beacons in marketing emails to track and to test the effectiveness of marketing activities, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on.
- Entity Tags – Entity Tags are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser and validates these caches when the website is opened, accelerating website performance since the web server does not need to send a full response if the content has not changed.
- HTML5 Local Storage – HTML5 local storage allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
b) Sign-in and authentication – We use some cookies to authenticate you. These cookies allow you, among other things, to move from page to page within our websites without having to sign into an account (such as a user account) on each page. Should you wish, you can also save your account sign-in information so you don’t have to sign in every time you come back to our websites.
d) Social media – Our websites and services may use social media cookies, including cookies that help you share content to your social media accounts.
3. Sale of personal data (California only)
If you are a California resident, under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, as further details in the U.S. Privacy Notice at http://www.crystald.com/privacy. These cookies collect information for analytics and to personalize your experience with targeted ads. If you opt out we will not be able to offer you personalized ads and will not hand over your personal information to any third parties. Additionally, you may contact our legal department for further clarification about your rights as a California consumer by writing to us at the email address listed in the section “How to Contact Us.” If you have enabled privacy controls on your browser (such as a plugin), we have to take that as a valid request to opt-out. Therefore we would not be able to track your activity through the web. This may affect our ability to personalize ads according to your preferences.
4. Restricting, blocking or deleting cookies
If you would like to restrict, block, or delete cookies from our websites you can use your browser or device’s operating system to do so.
Most web browsers and devices provide controls that allow you to choose whether to block browser cookies and to delete them. Controls vary by browser and the settings available and how they work may change. Below are links with instructions and further information on settings provided by some popular browsers. The following is not an exhaustive list and functionality may change as browsers and devices update. For more information on how to manage cookies with your browser and/or device, please refer to the instructions for that browser or device.
However, each browser and device manages cookies differently, and the locations and functionality of their options change frequently, so check the instructions for your browser or operating system.
5. How to contact us
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following mailing address or email:
Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
2855 Campus Drive, Suite 200
San Mateo, CA 94403
United States of America
PrivacyNotice [at] crystald.com
6. Changes to this cookies notice
We may change this Cookies Notice from to time as our services and products change. You should check here regularly to see the current Cookies Notice that is in effect and any changes that may have been made to it.